Pages

Thursday, November 18, 2010

Let's Make Some Meatloaf for Grandpa, Kids!

 I don't cook often, but man, when I do....
I make a mess. You thought I was going to say something about what a great cook I am. No way...but I am getting better. Last night, we made some old-fashioned meatloaf for my dad. He's a ground beef kind of guy, if you know what I mean. If it's got ground beef in it, he gets all giddy. Here's a secret about our meatloaf: use 2/3 ground beef and 1/3 breakfast sausage crumbled up. More flavor = delicious.

Check out my super fancy crockpot.
I have another secret. Make your mashed potatoes ahead of time and keep them warm in here. You can put that one in your back pocket.

What's that baby doing while you're cooking up a storm you ask (and taking pictures of stupid stuff)?

Oh, just chillin'.


0 comments:

    Post a Comment